Restrictions on use of materials
This Site is owned and operated by THREE STONES MEDIA and its affiliates and subsidiaries (referred to as “THREE STONES” “we,” “us,” or “our” herein). All content on this Site, including, without limitation, all programs, interface layout, interface text, images, documentation and graphics, animations, audio clips, video clips, and other copyrightable elements, and the arrangement thereof, and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and trade names, are the property of THREE STONES and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensors or other stated owners and are protected by international and United States copyright laws. No material from the Site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by THREE STONES may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of THREE STONES’s (or its licensors’) copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or computer environment is prohibited.
In the event you download software from the Site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to you by THREE STONES (or our third party licensors) for your personal, non-commercial home use only. THREE STONES does not transfer title to the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but THREE STONES (or our third party licensors) retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
You shall not use a username or password that THREE STONES, in its sole discretion, deems offensive or inappropriate. THREE STONES reserves the right to deny creation of your account based on THREE STONES’s inability to verify the authenticity of your registration information. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You shall immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password. You are fully responsible for all usage and activity on your THREE STONES account, including, but not limited to, use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your username and password. If the computer system on which you accessed this Website is sold or transferred to another party, you warrant and represent that you will delete all cookies and software files obtained by or through use of this Website. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Notwithstanding anything else herein, THREE STONES reserves the right to pursue any and all claims against any user of your account. You agree to maintain only one account at any time and certify that you currently have no other account(s) with this Website.
It is THREE STONES’s company policy not to accept the unsolicited submission of new programme ideas. Projects will only be considered via our online submissions portal and through the following channels:
• Content providers for the entertainment industry e.g. production companies, broadcasters etc
If you wish to make a submission on this basis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to submit. Please do not send any materials to this email address.
If you wish to post to the Website or otherwise send us comments, images, video, photographs, contest or sweepstakes entries, messages to other Website users, or unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, or materials (each a “Submitted Material” and collectively, the “Submitted Materials”), the Submitted Materials shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of THREE STONES. None of the Submitted Materials shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of THREE STONES and THREE STONES shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submitted Materials. You agree not to make any claim against THREE STONES as a result of the use or non-use of the Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, any claim that such use invades any right of privacy and/or publicity). You understand that you will not be paid any money or receive any form of compensation for giving THREE STONES these rights, or for agreeing to this Agreement. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS PARAGRAPH AND THAT NO ORAL REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND HAVE BEEN MADE TO YOU.
THREE STONES reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete, take down, or refuse to post or otherwise make public any Submitted Materials. Without limitation of the foregoing, THREE STONES shall have the right to use and change the Submitted Materials in any manner that THREE STONES may determine. You acknowledge that THREE STONES may or may not pre-screen Submitted Materials, but THREE STONES and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Submitted Materials. THREE STONES may, in its sole discretion, monitor the Submitted Materials of all users, but THREE STONES cannot be responsible for the views or opinions expressed. THREE STONES neither endorses the contents of any user communications or Submitted Materials nor assumes responsibility for any material contained therein, any infringement of any intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any crime facilitated thereby. THREE STONES may delete or terminate, in its sole discretion, any and all information and/or Submitted Materials, at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, online conduct that it believes is harmful to other users, the business of THREE STONES, its affiliates, or other third-party information providers, or for conduct that violates this Agreement or other policies or guidelines set out by THREE STONES elsewhere on this Website.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and have a good faith reason to believe that the material on this Website infringes a copyright that you own, or if your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated by material posted on this Website, then you may notify THREE STONES using the procedures set forth below (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further detail):
Your notice must be in writing and include the following information:
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that has allegedly been infringed upon;
• A description of the copyrighted work that is alleged to have been infringed, including the electronic location, such as the URL (i.e., the website address), where the copyrighted work exists, or a copy of the copyrighted work (or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site);
• An identification of the URL web address on www.Three Stonesentertainment.com or other specific location where the allegedly infringing material is located;
• Contact information for the notifying party, including name, the name and title of the person contacting THREE STONES on the owner’s behalf, the address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
• A statement by the notifying party that it has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by the notifying party, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the notice is accurate and that the notifying party is the copyright owner or authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please contact THREE STONES’s designated Copyright Agent to submit notifications of claimed infringement at the following address:
Three Stones Media Ltd.
Unit 145 G, Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street, Islington
London N1 0QH
Only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent above; any other feedback, technical support requests or other communications should be directed to THREE STONES’s customer service as follows:
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
If you materially misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) incurred by a copyright owner, alleged infringer or THREE STONES as a result of THREE STONES’s reliance on the misrepresentation.
Once we receive this information, THREE STONES may remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and will make reasonable attempts to notify the user who posted the material that we have taken such action. If you, as the user, receive a notice that material has been blocked, and believe that this material was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our Copyright Agent which must include:
• A physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location on this Website at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• Your name, physical address, and telephone number
Contests and Sweepstakes
In the event that THREE STONES chooses to offer certain activities on this Site, including without limitation, contests and sweepstakes, by THREE STONES and in conjunction with third parties, THREE STONES may post rules specifically governing your participation in the offered activity (“Rules and Regulations”). This Agreement is incorporated by reference to the specific Rules and Regulations which appear in connection with information about a particular activity. To the extent that any conflict exists between this Agreement and specific Rules and Regulations, the Rules and Regulations for the activity in which you choose to participate shall govern.
Disclaimer And Limitation of Liability
This Site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. THREE STONES makes no representation that any materials on a Site are appropriate or authorised for use in all countries, states, provinces, counties or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access a Site, you do so at your own risk, on your own initiative and with sole responsibility for your safety. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws.
THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE PROVIDED, DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. THREE STONES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE OPERATED FREE OF, FAILURES IN PERFORMANCE, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS, INACURRACIES OR ERRORS IN MATERIALS, VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION, OR OTHER ERRORS OR DEFECTS. YOU USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THREE STONES reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this Site or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THREE STONES, ITS AFFILIATES, RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS AND PROVIDERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THREE STONES’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THREE STONES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY BY YOU.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this Site. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
• upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this web site any content that:
• is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
• infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
• contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
• disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion of our Site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
• provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
• transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
• collect information about other visitors to our Site without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
• sell access to or the use of this Site, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Site;
• redistribute any content, including, but not limited to, financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other digital, electronic or paper-based service or method; or
• intentionally alter the format in which data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data.
We reserve the right to edit or remove messages or materials submitted by you.
THREE STONES cannot and does not guarantee that other Website users will comply with the user conduct and obligations above.
THREE STONES reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of the terms and conditions of this Agreement whenever THREE STONES becomes aware of possible violations. Such an investigation may include gathering information from the user and the complaining party and reviewing materials on THREE STONES’s servers and systems. During an investigation, THREE STONES may remove any and all disputed material from THREE STONES’s servers and systems. If THREE STONES believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement has occurred, THREE STONES may take any action it deems appropriate under the circumstances known to it, which may include removal of material from THREE STONES’s servers and systems, warnings, and/or suspension or termination of user account(s). Violations also could subject users to criminal or civil liability.
Third Party Websites, Content and Products and Services
THREE STONES is pleased to hear from its loyal fans everywhere and welcomes your comments regarding the THREE STONES Site, products and services.
Please use the CONTACT US form on the Site to submit any comments and feedback.
Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by us.